LeetCode In Python: 50 Algorithms Coding Interview Questions
Practice data structure and algorithms questions for interviews at FAANG companies like Google, Facebook, Apple & Amazon
What you’ll learn
- Solve Easy to Hard Difficulty problems using different data structures and algorithms
- How to solve some of the most popular interview questions asked by major tech companies
- Breaking down the coding interview problems in a step by step, systematic manner
- Popular problems patterns
- Algorithms and data structures
- Strengthen your problem solving and programming skills
- Basic Knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms is preferred
- Basic Knowledge of python is preferred
- If you want to submit the code yourself, you should be familiar with leetcode and have an account
- Getting ready for your software engineering coding interview? This is the place for you.
- Want to learn about the most popular problem-solving techniques, patterns, data structures, and algorithms used in those difficult interviews? Come on in
- Want a step by step explanation of 50 of the most popular interview questions in the industry? You got it.
- Want to get better at competitive programming? Enjoy the ride
Welcome to the course!
Each problem gets 2 videos :
- Coding video: where we code the solution discussed in the explanation video together.
The problems are categorized for easier navigation and will be regularly updated with more popular and interesting problems.
Some of the stuff this course will cover are :
- Arrays and Strings interview questions.
- Searching interview questions and algorithms.
- Dynamic Programming interview questions.
- Backtracking interview questions ( With step by step visualization ).
- Trees and Graphs interview questions and algorithms.
- Data structures Like Stacks, Queues, Maps, Linked Lists, and more.
Who this course is for:
- Developers eager to pass the coding interview at huge companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.
- People who want to develop their problem solving skills.
- Developers getting ready for their technical interviews.
- Students getting ready for their internship coding interviews.
- People who want to get better at competitive coding