8 Projects to learn Adobe Illustrator
Learn the Essentials by doing 8 Projects without any previous experience with this informative and easy-to-follow course
What you’ll learn
- You will learn everything about Adobe Illustrator.
- You will create fantastic Designs using Illustrator.
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- It’s Preferred to have knowledge about Adobe Photoshop.
- You should have Illustrator installed in your machine.
Hello and welcome to Adobe Illustrator Course.
Illustrator is one of the most used software by artists.
With it, you can create a variety of digital and printed images, including cartoons, charts, diagrams, graphs, logos, and much more.
My name is Youssef Zidan, and I will be leading you throughout this course.
What is different about this course?
There are thousands of Illustrator Courses online, why you should take this one?
There are two kinds of teaching methods, the first one is by telling you how the tool works and that’s it, which is not a bad method, yet it’s not perfect.
This course is divided into chapters.
Each chapter talks about a specific topic.
At the end of this course, you will be making 8 different projects that you can put in your resume.
You will have 30 Days’ money-back if you dislike this course.
Who this course is for:
- Graphic Designers
- Anyone wants to learn a new skill
- The people who has knowledge about Adobe Photoshop