Abstract Motive Sketches – Tattoo Design Masterclass
Create easy and fast Abstract Paintings and Tattoo designs. Designed by hand or Corel Draw.
What you’ll learn
- Transform any Motive into a Abstract Sketch
- Easy methods to design abstract Tattoo Designs
- Some very basic design ideas to make your paintings better
- No previous painting experience is required
- Paper, pens and asome basic art supplys
In this course i show you easy and fast ways to make out of any Motive a Abstract sketch or painting. Specialy when you want to transform anyting into a Tattoo design this workshop will help you. I show a few different way either fully handmade or with the help of a grafic program like Corel Draw.
This can be a nice start into designing, creating and exploring simple Art for multiple purposes. Grafic designs, Merch, selling Tattoo designs, prints and so on. Abstract artt is timeless and fresh and you may find more use thn you think you do.
By the end of this course, you will learn to create your own Abstract Motive Designs
I show you two techniques. First totally by hand and you prity much need nothing more than some paper and pens (and it would be good to have a computer and printer for some reference pictures). For some advanced tips and techniques on the computer i use CorelDRAW X5 , but if you have a previous version or newer version you can still embark on the creative journey to learn vector graphic designing. This course includes practices files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing. For this it would be good you have a computer with Corel Draw X5 or newer installed so you able to open my Files.
Who this course is for:
- Tattoo Artist
- Grafic Designers, Artists or Painters.
- Anyone who has ever wanted to paint Abstract Art, even if you’ve never painted before. Anyone wanting to Paint Art that Sells or make Tattoo designs.