Adobe Photoshop CC for Beginners Free Download
Learn the essential tools of Adobe Photoshop CC to jump right in and design beautiful graphics and photos in Photoshop.
What you’ll learn
- Completely Updated with all new CC 2020 lessons
- A decent understanding of Photoshop
- Layer Properties, Layers Panel and Layer Mask
- Perfect your selections with Selection Tools
- How to Save and Export images for web and print
- Students should have a copy of Adobe Photoshop to follow along.
Adobe Photoshop is the worlds’s #1 photo editing application. This full course is the best way to learn how to use it.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start, including:
- Getting started with Photoshop
- Navigating and customizing the workspace
- Using the Photoshop layers panel
- Editing RAW and non-RAW photos in Photoshop
- Using selection tools
- Using tools like doge and burn to edit just part of your images
- Creating and adjusting shapes in Photoshop
- Designing graphics with different blend modes
- Adding and editing layer styles like bevels and drop shadows
- Adding artistic filters like blurs
- Adding and editing text to your graphics
- Saving your projects for anything – printing, online, and more
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for beginners who have never used Photoshop or have used it only a few times.
- Advanced users and experts who know a lot of the key topics won’t benefit much from this course.