Agile Kanban: Kanban for Software Development Teams
Learn the Kanban way of Agile Project Management | Prepare for Kanban Certification | Kanban for Software Development.
What you’ll learn
- Kanban Principles
- How Kanban is different from Scrum & Extreme Programming?
- Finding various inefficiencies in your process using Kanban board
- Definition of done in Kanban
- Daily Standup in Kanban
- Specifying rules in Kanban
- There are prerequisites for this course
Kanban is not a software development lifecycle methodology or an approach to project management.
incrementally change the underlying process.
—David Anderson, Kanban
This course will help you explore how working on an Agile project using Kanban has benefits for your development team, your end users, and your organization as a whole.
We will identify various process flow related issues including too much work in progress, underutilization of resources, lengthy tasks, unequal sized tasks etc. using simple and easy to understand demonstrations on Kanban board.
We will not only identify these inefficiencies but also solve for the same by continuously improving the process flow using Kanban Board.
Here is a list of the topics we will cover in this course:
- Introduction to Kanban & Kanban Board
- Finding Inefficiencies in the Process
- Limiting Work in Progress
- Under utilization of Resources
- Unequal Sized Tasks
- Marking the Tasks
- Other Inefficiencies/Issues
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is a Project Manager, a member of a project team, or a stakeholder on a Project