Udacity – AI Programming with Python Free Download
Learn Python, NumPy, pandas, Matplotlib, PyTorch, Calculus, and Linear Algebra—the foundations for building your own neural network.
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to Python
Start coding with Python, drawing upon libraries and automation scripts to solve complex problems quickly.
- Jupyter Notebooks, NumPy, Anaconda, pandas, and Matplotlib
Learn how to use all the key tools for working with data in Python: Jupyter Notebooks, NumPy, Anaconda, pandas, and Matplotlib.
- Linear Algebra Essentials
Learn the foundational linear algebra you need for AI success: vectors, linear transformations, and matrices—as well as the linear algebra behind neural networks.
- Calculus Essentials
Learn the foundations of calculus to understand how to train a neural network: plotting, derivatives, the chain rule, and more. See how these mathematical skills visually come to life with a neural network example.
- Neural Networks
Gain a solid foundation in the hottest fields in AI: neural networks, deep learning, and PyTorch.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- Basic computer skills like managing files, navigating the Internet, and running programs will be useful.
- Basic algebra, and programming knowledge in any language.
- Computer running OS X or Windows