Amazon FBA – How to Find Suppliers and Manufacturers
You will learn How to use Alibaba and find Suppliers, contacting, deciding manufacturers for Amazon FBA Private Label.
What you’ll learn
- How to sell on Amazon
- Supplier and Wholesaler web sites
- Internet Connection
In this course, You will learn How to use Alibaba and find Suppliers, contacting, deciding manufacturers for Amazon FBA Private Label
- Supplier Web Sites
- Analyzing Suppliers
- Contact Text
- Contacting All Suppliers
- Incoterms – EXW-FOB-DDU-DDP
- Finding Freight Forwarder
- Reading Messages
- Deciding Suppliers
- First Order?
Amazon FBA Guide:
- Let Amazon pick, pack, and ship your orders
You sell it, Amazon ship it. Amazon has one of the most advanced fulfillment networks in the world. With Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), you store your products in Amazon’s fulfillment centers, and Amazon pick, pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. FBA can help you scale your business and reach more customers.
- The benefits of Amazon FBA
- Your products are eligible for Amazon Prime FREE Two-Day Shipping, FREE Shipping, and more.
Prime members love FREE Two-Day Shipping, and all Amazon customers can get free shipping on eligible orders.
- Customers get Amazon’s trusted customer service and returns.
FBA leverages the Amazon customer service network stretching around the globe, managing customer inquiries, refunds, and returns for your FBA orders.
- FBA customer support: Customers can contact Amazon customer support via phone or email, day or night. This service is provided at no extra charge to seller, with the exception of the Returns Processing Fee for select product categories.
- It’s cost-effective
Pay as you go—you are charged for storage space and the orders Amazon fulfill. The cost of shipping is included in your fees, with no extra charge for Amazon Prime FREE Two-Day Shipping and free shipping on eligible orders. Fees for Selling on Amazon and optional services may apply.
Who this course is for:
- Who is interested in Amazon FBA