Udacity – Android Developer Nanodegree V7.0.0 Free Download
Start your career as an Android developer. Learn best practices for mobile development, build a portfolio of apps, and publish your own app to Google Play.
We built this Nanodegree program in partnership with Google for students with intermediate programming skills who want to become professional Android developers. By the end of this program, you’ll have a diverse portfolio of projects to show employers, including your own app on Google Play.
What You Will Learn
- Developing Android Apps
Work with instructors step-by-step to build a cloud-connected Android app. Blending theory and practice, learn how to build great apps the right way.
- Advanced Android App Development
Make your apps more responsive, and create a total user experience with home screen widgets, third-party libraries, and more.
- Gradle for Android and Java
Learn how to customize your Gradle build, and explore advanced topics like app testing, configuring free vs. paid apps, and creating and integrating libraries.
- Material Design for Android Developers
Apply the design principles that define Android’s visual language to your apps, using material design elements, transitions and graphics, across multiple form factors.
Prerequisites and Requirements
This program is aimed at developers with 1-2 years of experience programming in Java or another object-oriented programming language like Python or C#.
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn. Participation in this program requires consistently meeting project deadlines and devoting at least 10 hours per week to your work.
- You can communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.