Angular Styling – Animations (for Angular 2+) Free Download
For Angular 2+: Learn how to use dynamic Styles and powerful Animations to create beautiful Angular Apps.
What you’ll learn
- At the end of the course, students will be able to use the many features Angular offers to dynamically style and animate Angular apps
- Students will be able to style their Angular components, elements in these components and change that styling dynamically
- Students will be able to add complex animations, for example to animate the appearance of elements, lists or upon route changes.
- Basic CSS Transitions & Animations knowledge is a plus
- No Angular Animations knowledge is required
You finished the business logic of your web page and you’re done, right? No! Adding fitting styles and animations to a web page tremendously improves the user experience!
It’s more than a little bonus – animations and styles help the user understand the flow of your page, pass on feedback to the user and overall improve the usability of your page.
This course teaches you which tools Angular gives you to dynamically style and animate your web page. This is not a CSS basics course – this course will really dive into the rich toolset Angular ships with, allowing you to build a reactive, user-friendly web application.
Probably not that many – time to join the club of developers creating awesome user experiences!
This is what you’ll learn!
- How Angular helps you with styling and animating your web page
- What “dynamic” styling and animating means
- How you may either style the whole web app or individual components you built
- Which tools Angular offers you to adjust styles at runtime
- How you can use vanilla CSS to build nice transitions and animations
- All about Angular’s Animation package: Building, configuring and using triggers, states, styles, transitions and more!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone interested in enhancing the user experience by adding nice styles and animations with the help of Angular