API & Web Project Authentication with Azure Active Directory
What you’ll learn
- How to Authenticate API in Azure
- How to Authentication Web Project in Azure
- Basic knowledge of Azure And .Net
In this course I’ll show how we can authenticate API and Web project using the Azure Active Directory.
I have used Single Tenant Authentication however the concepts remain same for the Multi Tenant Authentication.
I have also mentioned in this project that how we can access the API using Postman.
What is Single Tenant & Multi Tenant ?
- Single-tenant apps are only available in the tenant they were registered in, also known as their home tenant.
- Multi-tenant apps are available to users in both their home tenant and other tenants.
Visual Studio 2019
Azure Subscription – Even the disabled account also you can use as it allows you to use the Azure Active Directory for 12 months for free.
Benefit of Single Tenant Authentication
– Programming model is simpler
– App management is easier.
-No extra effort to block external user access.
-Service principal provisioning is not required.
-Works great for small number of users
Features Work in Azure AD
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to understand how the Authentication works for the API and Web