Artificial Intelligence Expert Certification (2021 Edition)
MBA in Artificial Intelligence Digital Marketing: Term 2.1 course that teaches new Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools.
What you’ll learn
- Secretive Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence tools
- Secretive Research-based Artificial Intelligence tools
- Several Artificial Intelligence coding tools will be taught in the course. Most of the tools will be free and also paid alternatives will be covered. You can choose the best tools according to your requirement with the correct features during usage.
- Prerequisite: As this is a series-based course, first, enrol in “MBA in Artificial Intelligence Digital Marketing: Term 1 set of courses”, and then join Term 2.1 to avoid any kind of confusion.
Welcome to the first course in Term 2 as part of the series “MBA in Artificial Intelligence Digital Marketing”.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) seems to be a unique technology of making a machine, a robot fully autonomous. AI is an analysis of how the machine is thinking, studying, determining, and functioning when it is trying to solve problems.
Artificial Intelligence technology is aiding the following prominent fields for 2021 and many others:
Website Creation – Artificial Intelligence tools can help to create websites and landing pages in merely minutes.
App Creation – Artificial Intelligence tools can help to automate the whole concept of creating apps.
Natural Language Processing (NLP) − This process is simulating the actual interaction with the computer that understands natural language spoken by humans.
Expert Systems − Learners and users will be provided with guided information and advice on the computer or software.
Vision Systems − Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems in 2021 can understand, explain and describe the computer’s visual input to the ultimate core.
Spoken Word or Speech Recognition − Many Artificial Intelligence (AI) based speech recognition systems are capable of listening, voicing and recognizing the user input – i.e. when a person speaks with them. Alexa, Siri and Google’s assistant, are examples of this function.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who want to learn new-age Artificial Intelligence tools to take their career ahead to new heights of success
- Digital Marketing enthusiasts who wish to learn Artificial Intelligence technology tools
- Startup founders who wish to learn Artificial Intelligence tools in 2021