Udacity – Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree Free Download
Learn essential Artificial Intelligence concepts from AI experts like Peter Norvig and Sebastian Thrun, including search, optimization, planning, pattern recognition, and more.
Learn Foundational AI Algorithms
You’ll master Beam Search and Random Hill Climbing, Bayes Networks and Hidden Markov Models, and more.
What You Will Learn
- Constraint Satisfaction Problems
Use constraint propagation and search to build an agent that reasons like a human would to efficiently solve any Sudoku puzzle.
- Search, Optimization, and Planning
Build agents that can reason to achieve their goals using search and symbolic logic—like the NASA Mars rovers.
- Adversarial Search
Extend classical search to adversarial domains, to build agents that make good decisions without any human intervention—such as the DeepMind AlphaGo agent.
- Fundamentals of Probabilistic Graphical Models
Model real-world uncertainty through probability to perform pattern recognition.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- Basic knowledge of linear algebra and calculus.
- The ability to apply basic probability and statistics.
- Programming experience in Python.
- Experience implementing computer science algorithms and object-oriented programming.