Automate Anything: Using Sikuli and Python + Real Examples!
Automate anything visible on the screen using Python and Sikulix on Win, Mac, Linux
What you’ll learn
- Expert level understanding of Sikuli Tool
- Automate anything visible on the screen
- Basic Python scripting
- Automate Manual Testing with Python
Hello and welcome to the Amazing world of Sikuli Automation.
This course is an introduction to Sikuli, a tool that lets you automate anything you see on the screen. It uses image recognition to identify and control GUI components. It is useful when there is no easy access to a GUI’s internal or source code. You can easily Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to write scripts that will dramatically increase your productivity.
What is SikuliX?
- Sikuli automates anything visible on the screen of your computer running Windows, Mac, or some Linux/Unix
- It uses image recognition to identify and control GUI components, like a real user.
- It can run the mouse and the keyboard to interact with the identified GUI elements through image recognition
P.S.: Thanks to my mentor, colleague, and friend Neven Dinev who showed me this incredible tool years ago.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in programming
- Automation Testers who wants to learn new Universal Automation Tool with image recognition – no more XPaths issues
- Manual Testers who wants to become Automation Engineers (QAs)