Bootstrap From Scratch – Fast and Responsive Web Development
Build Projects and Master Responsive Web Development with Bootstrap 4, HTML5 and CSS3 with Mobile First Design and More.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the Bootstrap 4 utilities, classes, components & JS widgets with an online editor
- Build Responsive Websites
- No coding experience necessary
- No Bootstrap 3 experience necessary
Bootstrap is currently the single most used library on all of Github, beating out other tools like React and Angular! It’s immensely popular, and with good reason: it makes creating responsive websites a breeze.
This course will take you from knowing nothing about Bootstrap 3 or 4 to learning all of the utilities, components, widgets and grids and building real world themes and websites. You do NOT need to know Bootstrap 3 for this course.
This course will take you from a complete beginner to a Bootstrap 4 expert in a matter of hours!
Or, if you already know Bootstrap 3, this course will serve a complete guide to all the new changes and improvements in Bootstrap 4.
Build projects including:
- Build beautiful navigation quickly with Bootstrap’s styled navigation components.
- Use Bootstrap’s powerful, responsive navigation header, the navbar. Includes support for branding, navigation, and more, including support for our collapse plugin.
- Build a slideshow component for cycling through elements—images or slides of text—like a carousel.
- Build service pages for your product with featurettes
- Learn how to design mobile first
- And much more!
These projects are free for you to use for your clients, projects and anywhere you need.
In just a matter of hours, you can add skills to your resume:
- Use Bootstrap’s powerful mobile-first flexbox grid to build layouts of all shapes and sizes thanks to a twelve column system, five default responsive tiers, Sass variables and mixins, and dozens of predefined classes.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn/master Bootstrap 4.4.x and build real world themes