Bug Bounty A-Z™: Ethical Hacking + Cyber Security Course Free Download
Live Practicals to become an expert in Bug Bounty Web Application Penetration Testing, Cryptography and Kali Linux.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use Kali Linux for Ethical Hacking and set up your own Penetration Testing Lab with DVWA, OWASP Broken Web Application, and the Metasploitable Machine
- Learn different attacks like SQL Injection, XSS Scripts, CSRF, File Upload Vulnerability, Command Execution and much more!
- No need for any pre-requisite of Cybersecurity
- Be able to understand English
- No Linux or programming or hacking knowledge required
Bug bounty hunting is the recently arising and moving job in network safety that permits freehand security experts to evaluate the application and stage security of an association in vision to distinguish bugs or weaknesses.
Many major organizations use bug bounties as a part of their security program, including AOL, Android, Apple, Digital Ocean, and Goldman Sachs. You can view a list of all the programs offered by major bug bounty providers, Bugcrowd and HackerOne, at these links
Why do companies use bug bounty programs?
- Bug bounty programs enable organizations to bridle a huge gathering of programmers to discover bugs in their code.
- This gives them admittance to a bigger number of programmers or analyzers than they would have the option to access on a one-on-one premise.
- We believe that ethical hacking, information security, and cybersecurity should be familiar subjects to anyone using digital information and computers.
- Hacking tutorials are against the misuse of the information and we strongly suggest against it. We do not promote, encourage, support, or excite any illegal activity.
- The misuse of the information in this course can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question.
- We believe only in White Hat Hacking. On the other hand, we condemn Black Hat Hacking
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Cyber security
- Students interested in Ethical Hacking
- Pursue certifications like CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CCNA and other security certifications