Build A Responsive Website From A Figma Design
What you’ll learn
- How to convert a design to a real website
- How to host your website online for free
- How to add CSS animations to your website
- A Computer which can run Figma and VS Code
- An active internet connection
I created this course in such a way that I will write all the code on-screen. We will not copy any code from anywhere. So, you will be able to follow along easily even if you are a beginner programmer.
Why should you take this course?
You will learn how to
- create responsive websites
- add animations using CSS to make your website look modern
- host your website online
Figma is a UI/UX design tool that is popular among a lot of developers. It has gained popularity recently because of some amazing features it has and also because it has a free version. So, I have already designed a Figma design which I will provide to you as a downloadable resource. We will convert that design to a real website.
This course will give you a complete guide on creating a responsive homepage from scratch referring to a Figma design. So, this will definitely help you in your web developer journey.
I hope you find this course useful.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner web developers
- Designers curious to learn how to convert their design to a real website