Django Ecommerce | Build Advanced Django Web Application
Build Django eCommerce website with a lot of advanced custom functionalities, RDS Postgres and deploy it on Amazon AWS
What you’ll learn
- Make real world eCommerce applications using Python and Django Framework
- Django Custom User Model, Category & Media Files
- Working with Products
- Context Processors & Product Details
- Setup Git and Carts Functionality
- Add to Cart using Session Keys, Increment/decrement/remove Cart Items
- Basic web development skills including HTML, CSS
- Basic knowledge on Python and Django
Welcome to the Project-Based Django Web Development Course where you will learn to develop a fully-featured eCommerce website and redesign any Django-based web applications.
I designed this course, for anyone seeking to learn and build a Django-based custom web application. By the end of this course, you will be able to analyze, design, and develop your own eCommerce application and deploy it on the live server with the custom domain name.
Please note: The project developed in this course is for learning purposes only. This will teach you to build most of the custom functionalities of eCommerce website development. I do not promise that this course is going to be a 100% eCommerce solution for your live business.
With that said, we’ll be building a fully custom featured eCommerce application using a Python Django web framework.
Who this course is for:
- Freshers who want to add live project on their resume or portfolio
- Intermediate programmers who want to switch from other programming language to Python Django