Build Laravel Applications fast using blueprint
Make yourself more productive and make Laravel components creation very straightforward and clever.
What you’ll learn
- Laravel application building with blueprint
- Automatic building of models and controllers of Laravel using blueprint
- Creating of Events , Jobs , Mailable with linking with the controller very fast
- Building a simple framework to facilitate testing and rebuiling
- Be Able to make simple laravel applications
- Initialization of a Laravel app using blueprint
- Building blueprint yml file
- Change you whole way of thinking of Laravel application building
- Configure your blueprint to work better for you
- Increase development speed
- Promote Laravel conventions
- Move from your ERD to your fully-functioning Data Access Layer
- Get rid of repetitive tasks and routine debugging process
- Get rid of name-changes headaches by writing the name only once , and leaving the conversion on blueprint
- Focus on the engineering of your new product rather than the implementation itself
- More and more contents about this topic is to be added , including the extending of several parts of blueprint , to be more great
Even if you have an existing project, blueprint can be adopted and used very efficiently because blueprint engine won’t affect any of the existing components , it will only affect components that is created by itself , because blueprint keeps track over every change that it made .
I ‘ve set a simple kit for you so that you can apply your changes and test very fast , so that you can apply your tests in a fast way , and gain more experience on this library , so that your skills in building new apps with blueprint become dependable .
Who this course is for:
- Laravel developers who wants to make their app building become faster
- Companies that want their products to see the light quickly