Build Node.js apps with AWS DynamoDB & Docker containers
Build scalable apps using Node, Amazon’s DynamoDB (key-value store), Docker containers & host them on with auto-scaling
What you’ll learn
- Create an AWS account
In this course you will learn how to:
- Build a REST API using Node.js alongside the Express library
- Persist data using AWS DynamoDB
- You will learn how to develop using DynamoDB on your local computer before deploying your app in production
- Containerize your app using Docker
- Push your app to AWS Elastic Container Registry
- Host your app using AWS Fargate & AWS Load Balancing
- Enable auto-scaling which means AWS will take care of adding / removing compute resources to cater to demand spikes on your app
- Point a domain name to your app so it’s easily accessible
Who is this course for?
- Developers wanting to learn how to deploy apps using AWS Fargate & Load balancing
- Well, it’s the most used programming language in the world
- Heaps of community support when you encounter bugs and issues
Why is AWS Fargate so amazing?
- It automatically provisions and monitors the load on our compute resources so we don’t have to
We take a learn-by-doing approach. In a matter of minutes, you’ll have a running NodeJS Express application. Over the course of the lectures you’ll develop your very own To Do List backend application.
Who this course is for:
- Seasoned developers looking for guidance on how to set up a project with AWS Fargate