Build Real World ECommerce App with Xamarin Forms 2021
Learn Xamarin Forms Real-World Application From Beginning to End
What you’ll learn
- Make Ecommerce Furniture Store App with Xamarin Forms
- Work as a freelance xamarin forms developer
- Create your first xamarin forms real world application
- Consume Restful Api’s in Xamarin Forms
- You should be familiar with C# and Xamarin Forms. Because knowledge of C# and Xamarin is must for this course.
- At least 3-6 months experience with Xamarin Forms and XAML
- Visual Studio 2019 with windows Or Mac Edition whatever suits you.
Welcome to the Real World Furniture Store App Development course with Xamarin Forms.
I’m Asfend Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) as well as the First Xamarin University Most Valuable Professional at Udemy and in this course I’ll explain you every single aspect of real world application in Xamarin Forms. Yeah I know there’re lot of courses over internet but there’s never a single guide that teaches you how to create a real world application. And the purpose of this course is to train you to build your own Real world Application in Xamarin Forms.
This courses teaches you how to code using Xamarin Forms and build beautiful Android and iOS apps by using Xamarin Forms.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. And I’m always happy to answer student questions.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- How to build a real world application with xamarin forms.
- Consume Restful Api’s.
- Test Local Hosted Api’s inside your Mobile Device.
- Consume Nuget’s in xamarin forms.
- Create a Complete Real World (Furniture Store) Application in Xamarin Forms From Scratch to End.
- How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the api, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Make application user friendly.
After this course you’ll get all the Xamarin Real World Application Source Code and along with this I’ll also share a Complete Backend Code for the Rest Api’s with you.
In this course I’ve used the Microsoft Azure for Api Deployment which means you must have a Microsoft Azure Account to publish the web api’s.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the Complete Real World Furniture Store App Development Course with Xamarin Forms.
Who this course is for:
- If you’ve a 3 to 6 months xamarin forms experience , then take this course.
- If you are an intermediate xamarin forms developer, then take this course to get up to speed quickly with xamarin forms and native app development.
- If you are a pro xamarin developer and want to learn more advanced concepts with quick pace then take this course.