C# Console and Windows Forms Development with LINQ & ADO.NET
Learn to build a practical Data Driven Windows Forms Application using C#, LINQ and SQL Server Express.
What you’ll learn
- Understand how to use string interpolation, concatenation and general manipulation
- Understand how to use C# operators for math and logic tasks
- A Computer
- Willingness to Learn
In this course, you will learn C# programming for desktop applications. This journey will have you becoming proficient in
- Visual Studio Interface and Shortcuts
- Console Application Development with C#
- Data Driven Graphical User Interface Applications using Windows Forms
- Managing Databases with SQL Server Management Studio
- Developing User and Roles Managed Interfaces and functions
- Using Utility Classes for cleaner code
- Developing Multi-Document Interface (MDI) Applications
- Applying Object Oriented Programming with C#
- Adding a Visual Studio Project to Source Control
These lessons assume no prior knowledge of programming or the C# language, and will have you up and running in no time. By the end of this course, you will have enough knowledge to build a functional Windows Forms Application, connected to a Microsoft SQL Server Database, with all your program code and changes being tracked on GitHub.
Get an “Entry Level” .NET Developer job in an organization, with the skills you will get from this course.
Why Learn C# Language
C# is the most versatile programming language in .NET Framework and .NET Core. Not only can you build Windows client applications, but you can also use C# to build Web and mobile apps.
C# can be used to build:
- Windows client applications using Windows Forms, WPF and UWP.
- Web applications with ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core.
- Native iOS and Android mobile apps using Xamarin.
- Libraries, components, and console applications
- Cloud and Azure apps
- Block chain apps
- Not only is C# language supported and maintained by Microsoft, but it also has a strong community support. More than 5 million developers use C# language. .NET Core and C# compiler are open source and the adoption is growing in open source community.
Build A Strong Foundation in C# Programming:
- Understand C# Syntax
- Understand LINQ and Data Queries with C# Syntax
- Setup Login and User Management Functionality
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn LINQ
- Anyone wanting to learn .NET Programming with C#