[Code With Mosh] Data Structures & Algorithms: Part 1 Free Download
Ace your coding job interview. Learn to write better and faster code.
What You’ll Learn
This course is the first of a series. In this part, we’ll be focusing on linear data structures. Part 2 is all about trees and graphs. Part 3 is about searching, sorting and string manipulation algorithms.
Here’s what you’re going to learn in the first part:
- The Big O notation
- Linked Lists
- Hash Tables
Who is this course for?
- Anyone preparing for a coding job interview
- Computer science students whose lecturers failed to explain the topics
- Self-taught developers who missed out on a computer science degree
- Anyone who wants to become a better developer
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Ace your next coding interview
- Write better, faster code
- Become a better developer
- Improve your problem solving skills
- Master computer science fundamentals
- Implement all the essential data structures from scratch
- Master dozens of popular algorithms