[Code With Mosh] Data Structures & Algorithms: Part 2 Free Download
Ace your coding job interview. Learn to write better and faster code.
In this course, I use Java to teach the concepts but you can apply these concepts in any programming language. Our focus is on data structures and algorithms, not programming languages and tools.
Data structures and algorithms are patterns for solving problems. Developers who know more about data structures and algorithms are better at solving problems. That’s why companies like Google, Microsoft and Amazon always include interview questions on data structures and algorithms. They want to assess your problem-solving skills. They don’t care how many programming languages and frameworks you’re familiar with.
By the end of this course…
You’ll be able to:
- Ace your next coding interview
- Write better, faster code
- Become a better developer
- Improve your problem solving skills
- Master computer science fundamentals
- Implement all the essential data structures from scratch
- Master dozens of popular algorithms
What you’re going to learn
This course is the second of a series. In the first part, we covered the linear data structures (Arrays, Linked Lists, Stacks, Queues and Hash Tables). In this part, we’ll be focusing on non-linear data structures. Part 3 is about searching, sorting and string manipulation algorithms.
Here’s what you’re going to learn in this part:
- Binary Trees
- AVL Trees
Who is this course for?
- Anyone preparing for a coding job interview
- Computer science students whose lecturers failed to explain the topics
- Self-taught developers who missed out on a computer science degree
- Anyone who wants to become a better developer