Complete Certified Tester ISTQB Foundation Level (CTFL) 2020 Free Download
Be an ISTQB certified tester and Learn the basics of Software testing principles and techniques from the first trial
What you’ll learn
- Prepare for the ISTQB foundation level certification exam (CTFL)
- Understand the key issues in testing software applications.
- Learn how to design tests that adequately cover requirements and business events.
- Advance your career by reinforcing your testing expertise.
- Learn from an industry recognized expert in software testing and quality
- A basic software life cycle background is highly recommended
- very basic software programming is needed
The course is up to date with the latest syllabus from ISTQB
“Watched the course through once and took notes of things that seemed important. Watched back a few of the videos based on practice tests. Passed with no other tools. Thanks Maged!”—Paul Dodkins
“I had my exam yesterday, and this course really helped me! The curricula is very well structured, with spot-on examples and explanations. Moreover, the instructor is VERY responsive and dedicated. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to get this certification! Update: I passed my exam! Thanks Maged for this course!”—Cristina Segarceanu-Popa
“I am deeply thankful to Mr. Maged for this course that helped me pass the ISTQB exam on the first try. I attended this course and practiced “ISTQB Foundation Level Practice Exams” from the same instructor, without reading any extra material!!! In fact, the syllabus couldn’t get me focused. It’s true Maged has a slight accent, but that didn’t bother me at all, you get used to it after 2 videos. I highly appreciate his response time on the chat board – half a day – and the details he provides for all questions.”-–Oana Deliu
Why this course is shorter than the others?
- First, let me assure you that this ISTQB CTFL course is complete. (unlike some courses)
- All the students who have taken this ISTQB CTFL course have passed the exam from the first trial. and the best thing about it is that they do it with minimum effort.
- Second, I did provide this ISTQB CTFL course hundreds of times before and I have 1000s of graduated students.
- Third, trust me, I’m an ISTQB Registered Training Provider. (unlike other courses)
- Fourth, can you really listen to one course for 15 hours or more?!
- Fifth, you have nothing to lose, if you don’t like it, you have 30 days money-back guarantee.
This course is designed for people seeking foundation level certification based on the ISTQB certification program. This course completely covers the current ISTQB syllabus (2018 version) and also provides additional information and guidance in key areas. The terms used in this course are taken from the current ISTQB glossary.
I have helped thousands of people get into the IT field as testers by just get them certified using this course. I also have helped many people get a better job in a better company by taking this course.
Besides learning the basics of software testing and the effect of testing and quality on the overall software life cycle, I’ll concentrate heavily on helping you pass the exam from your first trail. and I do that by solving hundreds of questions with you and giving you exam tips in every area. and being with you answering all your questions all the time
If you face any sample ISTQB CTFL question anywhere that you need to understand its answer, Kindly post it in the discussion board and I will be happy to answer it for you as soon as possible.
“This material is not accredited with the ISTQB”.
Who this course is for:
- Testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers. This Foundation Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a basic understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.