The Complete Guide to Building Premium WordPress Themes
Create a Premium WordPress Theme From Scratch. Learn All About WordPress Theme Development. Get Approved On Themeforest.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to code and create premium WordPress themes that pass the themeforest review.
- Use NPM/Yarn and Gulp to create a workflow for an efficient and a reusable WordPress theme.
- Discover all core aspects for creating a WordPress theme.
- Learn how to create a secure and translation ready WordPress theme.
- Learn How to make your theme customizable with WordPress’s Customizer API.
- You should have a good understanding of general programming concepts
- Any code editor you are comfortable with, I will use VS Code in this code.
Build A Premium WordPress Theme : Create WordPress Themes : How To Create A Premium WordPress Theme From Scratch For Themeforest
In this course, you will learn everything you will need to create premium WordPress themes that are guaranteed to get accepted on marketplaces like themeforest.
Become a WordPress themes expert and make money online by publishing your themes!
- Understand WordPress concepts in more depth and learn how things work behind the scenes.
- Learn how to make your theme translatable.
- Understand WordPress’s actions and filters.
- Make your themes modifiable by understanding child themes.
- Add powerful options to your theme using the powerful WordPress Customizer API.
- Make your theme compatible with the new WordPress editor ‘Gutenberg’
- Explore web accessibility and get some tips on how to make your theme more accessible.
- Create WordPress plugins that will supplement your theme.
- Learn everything about WordPress functionalities like: sidebars, navigation menus, custom fields, shortcodes, post formats, custom post types, custom taxonomies, custom widgets and more.
Take your WordPress knowledge to the next level
Are you looking to code premium WordPress themes that will pass the coding standards review on websites like themeforest?
Do you have great designs or you work with a designer and you have HTML/CSS/JS/PHP knowledge and you want to convert your designs into great WordPress themes?
This course is the essence of my experience with submitting themes to themeforest. In these lectures, I will share everything I know about creating WordPress themes. After completing the course you will be able to create themes coded to match WordPress’s and Themeforest’s coding and security standards. You should have no problems passing themeforest’s code review as long as you have a great design!
This is not a Design/CSS/HTML/PHP course!!! If you are looking for that, I am sure you will find a lot of other resources. In this course I will just focus on WordPress functionality. I will load some prewritten basic CSS I did for the theme that we will create, the goal is just to create WordPress functionality and understand WordPress in more depth.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who have HTML/CSS/JS/PHP knowledge and wish to create professional WordPress themes from scratch.
- WordPress developers who want to take their WordPress knowledge to the next level.
- WordPress developers looking to create premium themes that get approved on websites like themeforest.