The Complete Machine Learning Course with Python Free Download
Build a Portfolio of 12 Machine Learning Projects with Python, SVM, Regression, Unsupervised Machine Learning & More!
What you’ll learn
- Machine Learning Engineers earn on average $166,000 – become an ideal candidate with this course!
- Solve any problem in your business, job or personal life with powerful Machine Learning models
- Basic Python programming knowledge is necessary
- Good understanding of linear algebra
The Complete Machine Learning Course in Python has been FULLY UPDATED for November 2019!
The machine learning field is constantly evolving, and we want to make sure students have the most up-to-date information and practices available to them:
Brand new sections include:
And the following sections have all been improved and added to:
- All the codes have been updated to work with Python 3.6 and 3.7
- The codes have been refactored to work with Google Colab
- Deep Learning and NLP
- Binary and multi-class classifications with deep learning
Get the most up to date machine learning information possible, and get it in a single course!
* * *
The average salary of a Machine Learning Engineer in the US is $166,000! By the end of this course, you will have a Portfolio of 12 Machine Learning projects that will help you land your dream job or enable you to solve real life problems in your business, job or personal life with Machine Learning algorithms.
Come learn Machine Learning with Python this exciting course with Anthony NG, a Senior Lecturer in Singapore who has followed Rob Percival’s “project based” teaching style to bring you this hands-on course.
With over 18 hours of content and more than fifty 5 star ratings, it’s already the longest and best rated Machine Learning course on Udemy!
Build Powerful Machine Learning Models to Solve Any Problem
You’ll go from beginner to extremely high-level and your instructor will build each algorithm with you step by step on screen.
By the end of the course, you will have trained machine learning algorithms to classify flowers, predict house price, identify handwritings or digits, identify staff that is most likely to leave prematurely, detect cancer cells and much more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone willing and interested to learn machine learning algorithm with Python