Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks and Context
Learn React Native with Full React Native, Router, Hooks and Context course. Build React Native (web, cli, expo) skills.
What you’ll learn
- Complete React native Set up virtual environment
- Install React-Native dependencies for MAC and Windows
- Run Android and IOS simulator
- React Native Expo installation
- Run Expo App on Mobile Device
- JSX syntax and expressions
- No prior React and React-Native knowledge, you learn complete react native
- Basic ES6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
Welcome to Complete React Native Course with Router, Hooks, and Context course.
Learn React and React Native with Full React Native, Router, Hooks and Context course. Build React Native (web, cli, expo) skills
React-Native is a library developed by the React team and it is widely used to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS. You do not need to learn Java, Android, Swift, Objective-C, or anything of that. For mobile development React is all you need to create awesome mobile apps that work on both Android and iOS.
In the react native full course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don’t have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and IOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer. Besides, with the Expo app, you will be able to run your apps on your own mobile device as well.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to learn React and React Native
- Anyone who wants to learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
- Anyone who wants to create mobile applications with both react-native-cli and expo-cli