Complete React Native in 2021: Zero to Mastery [with Hooks]
What you’ll learn
- Build enterprise level React Native apps and deploy to Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Learn to build reactive, performant, large scale applications like a senior mobile app developer
- Learn to lead Mobile App projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Build cross platform mobile apps for iOS and Android without using Swift, Objective C, Java and Kotlin
- You DO NOT need any experience with React or any other framework/library!
Just released this month with all new React Native features for 2021! Join a live online community of over 400,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto with React Native.
Using the latest version of React Native, this course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore, and instead, learn to build professional and modern Android and iPhone (iOS) apps! Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on React Native. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a React Native app developer in 2021. Along the way, we will build a massive restaurant application using React, React Hooks, Expo, React Navigation, Firebase, Styled-Components, Google Maps/Places API, React Animations, Stripe Payments, + more. This is going to be a full iOS and Android app!
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of releasing a professional React Native project all the way into production. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you React basics and then going into advanced topics so you can make good decisions on architecture and tools on any of your future React Native projects.
All code is going to be provided step by step and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to the the full master project code so anyone signed up to the course will have their own app to put on their portfolio right away.
The topics covered will be:
- React Basics
- React Native Fundamentals
- Debugging React Native
- React Navigation
- React Hooks
- Custom React Hooks
- Firebase API
- Google Maps API
- React Best Practices
- React Native Best Practices
- Persistance + Session Storage
- Android Development
- iOS Development
- Lottie Animations
- Eslint And Cleaning Up Code
- React Native AsyncStorage and Animation
- CSS in JS – Styled Components
- React Native Styling
- Installing Custom Fonts
- Device Permissions
- React Native App Layout
- Modular React Code
- Building On Expo
- Distributing App to App and Google Play Store
- Integrating Payments With Stripe API
- + more
Wait wait… I know what you’re thinking. Why aren’t we building 10+ projects? Well, here’s the truth: Most courses teach you React Native and do just that. They show you how to get started, build 10 projects that are simple and easy to build in a day, and just add some styling to make them look fancy. In real life though, you’re not building silly applications. When you apply to jobs, nobody is going to care that you built a really pretty single page app. Employers want to see you build large apps that can scale, that have good architecture, and that can be deployed to the app stores.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are interested in going beyond a normal “beginner” tutorial
- Programmers who want to learn the most in demand skill of a mobile app developer
- Developers that want to be in the top 10% of React Native Developers