The Complete WordPress Website Business Course Free Download
Master WordPress with this Complete WordPress Course, without learning how to code and without any programming!
What you’ll learn
- Create all kinds of commercial websites, using WordPress, to sell to clients
- Master the inner workings of WordPress, for fixing, troubleshooting, and building websites
- Set up server and hosting environments in the most economical and secure way
- Build and edit websites within staging and development environments.
- A modern browser like Chrome, or Firefox.
- Internet access for some of the lessons.
- You don’t need any experience with programming languages like HTML or CSS.
“This is one of the best Word Press courses you will find. Gregg is a phenomenal instructor and his lesson plans are well designed. The lessons are very easy to comprehend and engaging. I started this course with no knowledge nor understanding of Word Press and now I’m super confident in my ability to produce quality websites!” –William Hopkins
“So far this course has been the best I have experienced on Udemy! Gregg’s videos are clear and concise without any fluff. I have messaged him in the Q&A section and received a response within 12 hours! Can’t wait to get to the end!” –Walter King
No better time than now, and only increasing
With WordPress powering more than 25% of all websites in the world, there’s never been a better time to build an income and a business around it.
You’re here because you want to master WordPress, right? Good idea. You’re in the right place. And, you can do it without learning any programming or coding.
While WordPress is open source, and because of that has thousands of developers building resources for it, it still takes quite a bit of learning to become a master at building and managing websites with it. It’s not just learning the WordPress software, there’s a small amount of graphic design knowledge needed, hosting and server management, troubleshooting broken sites or problems by hacking into the back end and server setup, and properly staging development environments around new sites or when performing updates and changes on existing sites.
“What a great course! Good explanation and a lot to learn, friendly and very quick support. I’m only at the beginning and I’ll leave another review later after I finished this course. I’m sure there is much more to learn!” –Adriene
Why am I qualified to teach you?
Through this course, I’ll teach you everything I’ve learned and mastered
through 10 years of building, managing, migrating, and hosting WordPress websites.
“He is concise and well spoken, without dumbing it down at all. As a total newbie to WordPress, I’m thankful he’s offering this! 3 lessons in and it’s great so far.” –Jamie Rasmussen
My business lets me work on my own schedule, manage my home workspace
without a boss or a manager, and gives me an unlimited ceiling for profit and income and time freedom.
Without learning to code or programming anything, I’m able to leverage what’s already been done with WordPress to create modern, robust and functional websites for clients of all types.
I’m hoping you’ll get to the same awesome place in your work life. Let this course give you the head start you need to increase your income fast.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in learning to build websites using open-source and free tools should take this course.
- Those familiar with WordPress, who need a deeper understanding of how all the parts fit together, should take this course.
- Those new to WordPress, but looking for a complete system for creating and managing professional websites for clients or themselves, should take this course.