Crash Course on Civil Engineering and AutoCAD: Part 1
Welcome to the Future of Civil Engineering powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) in 2021.
What you’ll learn
- Practical concepts and applications in Civil Engineering
- Construction Tools and Application
- Quality Management & Safety Management Tools and Application
- 3D Home Design Software.
- Basic knowledge of Civil Engineering is necessary to grasp the Artificial Intelligence (AI) concepts in the field of Civil taught in the course.
Here’s a grand welcome to the crash course on “Civil Engineering and AutoCAD” (2021 Edition). This course will serve to be the first course in the series. We kickstart the course by teaching the concept of Artificial Intelligence (AI) application in the civil field.
We all know that Artificial intelligence (AI) has made an impact in almost every industrial sector, and civil engineering now is now joining the stage – as stated above. According to a report by McKinsey, the civil construction sector has a net worth of more than $15 trillion a year, and while it has one of the largest consumer bases, until 2021, the industry had been relatively under digitised.
Enroll now and let’s start learning this mind-blowing course and change your career with the power of technology. Time to shine.
Who this course is for:
- Civil engineering students who wish to expand their knowledge further to learn advanced concepts of Artificial intelligence for practical application in their field