Create a Members Only Blog using PHP, MySQL, & AJAX
Create a Database Driven Blog with Authentication, Validated Contact Forms, & Session Variables using PHP, MYSQL, & AJAX.
What you’ll learn
- Creating Dynamic Web Pages in PHP
- Creating a MySQL Database to store Member Data
- Basic Computer Skills
This course offers a hands-on approach in learning how to develop web applications using PHP, MySQL, and AJAX.
Students will develop a blog with MySQL database integration. The project aims to cover the following key concepts:
- Working with Session Variables – Login/Logout Functionality
- Developing Validated Contact Forms for Web to Email Transmission via SMTP
- PhpMailer Integration to facilitate Email Transmission
- Uploading the Project from a Local Testbed to a Production Server
The concepts explored in this course will help students learn the essential skills necessary to develop web applications of any size and complexity.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in Creating Contact forms with PHP & AJAX form Validation
- Students interested in Building User Authenticated Login Forms