Customer Service Fundamentals Udemy Free Download
An introduction to customer service and its importance in any business.
What you’ll learn
- To appreciate the true value of positive customer service at every level of an industry
- Knowledge of the English language.
There is no such thing as a job today that isn’t service-focused, in the sense that everything within a company is being done in support of a customer. This course is an introduction to customer service and its importance in any business.
This course covers the following topics:
1. Customer Service Overview
2. What is Customer Service?
4. How it Applies to Every Business
5. Five Service Levels of Companies
6. Key Factors
7. Rules of Great Service
8. Getting to High Service Levels
9. Evaluate Yourself/Evaluate Your Company
10. Powering a Great Service Culture
11. Case Study: Starbucks
12. Personal Primers
13. Steps to Great Customer Service
14. A Deeper Look at Managing Negative Customer Service Engagements
15. The Review/Take-aways
Who this course is for:
- All levels of participants are encouraged to take this course.