Data Structures with Python Udemy Free Download
The All-In-one Course for you to Conquer Data Structures with Python.
What you’ll learn
- Data Structures in Python
- All the way from the Built-in to User defined data structures intuition with implementation
- Understand OOPS Concept required to build User-defined Data Structures
- How to solve and approach a Data-Structure Problem
- Understand applications of Data Structures
- Basics of Python like variables , methods and operators.
Data structure provides the right way to organize information in the digital space. The data structure is a key component of Computer Science and is largely used in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, operating systems, graphics.
The right selection of data structure can enhance the efficiency of computer programs or algorithms in a better way.
Learn Data Structures in Python all the way from Built-in to User-Defined.
Methods on Data structures are also covered so that we can use them efficiently.
The data structure and algorithm provide a set of techniques to the programmer for handling the data efficiently. The programmer should understand the core concepts of data handling.
Necessary OOPS is also covered so, that there won’t be a problem understanding further concepts.
It’s Beginner Friendly with intuition followed by code tutorials, So It’s Easy to Understand and Visualise a Data Structure.
So, Solving Problems would be easier after learning the Data Structure as you have better intuition.
Course Design: Intuition of the concept + Code walkthrough in Python + Time and Space Complexity + Application of that Data Structure in real Life.
Data Structures Include:
- 2-D Arrays
- OOP For understanding data structures
- Doubly Linked Lists
- Circular Linked Lists
- Binary Trees
- Binary Search Trees + Traversals
- AVL Trees
- Heaps + Heap sort
- Priority Queue
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who have basics and want to crack coding interviews
- Developers who want to improve python for data structures and implement them in interviews
- Beginners in python who want to have data structures foundation
- Students who want to start competitive programming