Data Visualization with Python and Power BI
Learn to create BI reports and Charts with Python Matplotlib and Seaborn.
- Before taking this course you must have power bi and python installed on you computer.
Python is one of the most popular and advanced programming language used in various domains such as machine learning and data science. Python helps you reduce the lines of code into as short as possible while keeping it in a readable format so that anyone can easily understand the implication of python code. In this course you will learn about some of the libraries in python and some methods used to create data visualization charts and data science projects. Here, you will learn about creating data visualization charts using python and Power BI business intelligence software. And it makes the process of data cleaning, modelling and visualization very interactive and easy.
Although we could create various kinds of charts in Power Bi even without writing a single line of code. By creating a Violin chart you could easily spot the distribution range or concentration of values based on a certain category. This chart would make it intuitive to spot any segregation of values, and uniformity of distribution. It would be very difficult to represent such insights using any other default charts.
- Ribbon Chart
- Table and Matrix
- Drill Down Table and Matrix
- Donut Ring chart
- Simple Map and modes
- Slicer- Basics
- Slicers- Date Slicer
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious to learn Data Science and Data Visualization
- Students, Developers and professionals interested in learning Power BI and python
- Interested to create custom charts using matplotlib and seaborn in python