Deno: The Complete Guide Zero to Mastery Udemy Free Download
What you’ll learn
- Build enterprise level Deno applications and deploy to production
- Work with real life data to build a NASA launch system, discover new planets that may contain life + other projects
- Learn to build secure, performant and scalable large scale applications like a senior developer
- Learn to lead Deno projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- You do not need any experience with Deno or Node!
- Any computer will work: Windows, macOS or Linux
- Prepare to fall in love with Deno and programming!
Just released with all the latest Deno features for you to become a complete Deno developer! Join a live online community of over 400,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto. Using the latest release of Deno, this course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on Deno. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a Deno developer in 2021.
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of releasing a professional Deno project all the way into production.
The topics covered in this course are:
– Deno Fundamentals
– Deno vs NodeJS
– Scripting with Deno
– Modules and Dependency Management with Deno
– Testing, Building, Debugging Deno Apps
– Error Handling
– Deno Developer Environment
– Deploying Deno Apps to production (AWS + Docker)
– Securing your Backend applications
– File Processing with Deno
– Web Development with Deno
– Working with and building RESTful APIs with Deno
– Deno architecture and runtime
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Advanced web developers who want to dive into backend development with Deno
- Bootcamp or online tutorial graduates that want to go beyond the basics of NodeJS
- Anyones that wants to be in the top 10% of Deno Developers