Developer To Architect: Mastering Software Architecture
Learn Software & Solution Architecture for Architecting and Deploying Large-Scale, Highly-Available and Secure Systems.
What you’ll learn
- How to build a technical stack by getting architectural insights into products like Nodejs, Redis, Cassandra, Kafka, Hadoop, Elastic Search, .. and many more
- You are, or have been a good programmer, you can do code design, and write code in at least one programming language
- You understand three tier architecture, and you broadly understand what web apps, services, and databases means
Architecting software systems is a skill that is in huge demand, but it is not a readily available skill.
He says: Architecture is about the important stuff. Whatever that is.
It takes a number of years for a developer to learn enough to become an architect. This learning largely depends on the kind of opportunities that you get in your career. Often these opportunities are limited to specific areas of work only. However, to be an architect, you must possess extensive technical knowledge of as many areas as possible.
This is where the ‘Developer To Architect’ course can be very useful for you. It assumes that you already have great development skills, and it builds from there.
To give you some details of what is specifically covered:
- Architecting non-functional properties like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Security.
- Large-scale deployment and operations using Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Internal working of popular open-source products like Node.js, Redis, Kafka, Cassandra, ELK stack, Hadoop, etc for confidently architecting software solutions.
In short, this course will help you learn everything you need to become a ‘true’ architect in a very short period of time.
Who this course is for:
- All Software Developers who already know Code Design and now want to learn how to Architect Large-Scale Systems
- All Software Architects who want to polish their Software Architecture and Solution Architecture skills