Dissecting Ruby on Rails 5 – Become a Professional Developer
Don’t simply follow a tutorial, learn what it really takes to become a pro Rails developer with this immersive course.
What you’ll learn
- Build a professional Rails application.
- Deploying a Rails application along with the ActionCable web socket feature to Heroku.
- Build a Rails 5 application that utilizes multiple layouts.
- You should have basic computer skills
Latest course update: March 2021 – Added multiple sections for the Ruby on Rails 6 full course update.
This is the most comprehensive course I’ve ever put together and combines my 14+ years of development experience.
I took a completely different approach in building this course. This course is unique for a number of reasons:
- Curriculum – After completing the initial course outline I sent it out to a group of CTOs and Senior Rails developers from around the world. One of the hiring managers who reviewed the outline responded to the outline and said, “If you send me developers who build this full set of features, I’ll hire them on the spot!”.
- Deep Dives – Going through tutorials is great. However, many times courses that simply walk through the build out of a project skip over important concepts. For this reasons I have created a Deep Dive at the end of each section of this course.
- Full Stack – Many courses promise to teach you how to become a full stack developer, but most of them simply gloss over the concepts that you need in order to build truly professional applications. This course was built to walk you through a real world approach to full stack coding.
- Immersive – This is not a light and easy course that you can go through in a weekend. This course was designed specifically for coding bootcamp students that have the goal of becoming professional developers.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for someone who wants to learn how to build professional grade Ruby on Rails applications