Wes Bos – Fullstack Advanced React & GraphQL Free Download
Just as React has transformed the way we build web applications, GraphQL is changing how we build APIs to query and mutate data.
GraphQL is a type-safe query language for APIs and a runtime for fulfilling those queries with your existing data.
What?! It’s a replacement for (or addition to) your REST API and Ajax Calls.
Complex Relational Data queries and server-side mutations like signing up or checking-out are a snap with GraphQL.
GraphQL is just a standard and can be implemented in any language or framework.
What you’ll learn
- React Best Practices
- Custom Hooks
- Server Side Rendering
- Styled Components
- GraphQL Schema
- Queries and Mutations
- Cache Management
- Loading and Error States
- Sending Email
- Logic and Flow with Async + Await
Who this course is for:
This course requires no knowledge of GraphQL, Keystone, Databases, or testing React components
- Anyone looking to learn the whys and hows of GraphQL
- JS developers looking to advance their skills and career
- Bootcamp Graduates (see the FAQ for a student discount!)
- Front End Devs looking to go Full Stack
- Existing Node.js developers looking to learn how GraphQL works with Node