Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Certification Training (CHFIv9)
What You Will Learn
- IT/forensics professionals with basic knowledge on IT/cyber security, computer forensics, and incident response
- Good Understanding of TCP/IP is required
- Finding out about various kinds of cyber laws for investigating cyber-crimes.
- Analyzing digital evidence through rules of evidence by considering crime category.
- Setting up the computer forensics lab and creating investigation reports.
- Steganography, Steganalysis and image forensics.
- Kinds of log capturing, log management, Investigation logs, network traffic, wireless attacks, and web assaults.
- Gathering volatile and non-volatile data from Windows and recouping erased documents from Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Researching password secured documents by utilizing password cracking concepts and tools