Deploy Java Spring Apps Online to Amazon Cloud (AWS)
Learn how to deploy your Java Spring Apps online to showcase your Spring Skills! (Live Internet Access)
What you’ll learn
- Deploy your Java Spring Apps online for live Internet access
- Showcase your Java Spring skills to prospective employers
- Create a custom Domain Name that points to your Java Spring App
- This course will INSTANTLY set you apart from the competition!
- We are RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTORS …. post your questions and we will RESPOND in 24 hours.
- You can DOWNLOAD all videos, source code and PDFs. Perfect for offline LEARNING and REVIEW.
- Basic Java Spring knowledge is required
- No previous experience with Amazon Cloud needed
- Free AWS developer account requires a credit card for registration (no charges to card, verification only).
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD BY SHOWCASING YOUR JAVA SPRING APP ONLINE!
Deploy your Java Spring apps for Live Internet access! no more “localhost” 🙂
Includes deploying a MySQL database in the Amazon Cloud (AWS)
Benefits of Taking This Java Spring Course
Have you developed a Spring app locally on your computer? Everything is running fine on “localhost”. But wouldn’t you like to showcase this app to prospective employers for live Internet access? What you need is a custom domain name and URL that points to your Spring App online. Now, how awesome would it be to share this URL to a prospective employer? Beyond prospective employers, you can also use this to impress your work colleagues and friends.
In this course, we’ll cover all of the steps required to deploy your Java Spring App online to the Amazon cloud.
You Will Learn How To
- Deploy a Java Spring App online to the Amazon Cloud (AWS) – Live Internet Access
- Create a free AWS Developer Account
- Launch an Elastic Beanstalk Server
- Build a Java Web Application Archive (WAR)
- Deploy a database in the Amazon Cloud
- Populate the database with our custom tables and data
- Deploy an End-to-End Spring App to the Amazon Cloud
- Add a Custom Domain Name that points to our Spring App
What is the Amazon Cloud (AWS)?
The Amazon Cloud is a suite of online services for application deployment and management. It is similar to a normal web host, but you can use it for much. It has a rich set of features for modern cloud computing.
Do I have to pay to use the Amazon Cloud (AWS)?
No, you do not have to pay. Amazon offers a free developers account for 12 months. Free AWS developer account requires a credit card for registration (no charges to card, verification only).
We’ll show you how to set up a free AWS developer account in this course.
Compared to other Spring courses
This is the ONLY course that shows you how to deploy Spring 5 apps to the Amazon Cloud. This will give your apps live Internet access.
No Risk – Money-Back Guarantee
Finally, there is no risk. You can preview 25% of the course for free. Once you purchase the course, if for some reason you are not happy with the course, Udemy offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
So you have nothing to lose, sign up for this course and learn how to deploy Java Spring Apps Online to the Amazon Cloud!
Java Spring Developers with basic Spring experience
Who this course is for:
- The course is appropriate for all Java Spring developers: beginners to advanced