Docker Container MasterClass : Docker Ecosystem From Scratch
Build Test Deploy Docker Containers 100% Handon Practical Guide Live Labs using Orchestration System SWARM & COMPOSE
What you’ll learn
- How to use Docker Containers and Docker Compose on your machine for better software building and testing.
- Create a multi-node highly-available Docker Swarm cluster on Linux & Cloud Machines.
- Hand’s-on with best practices for making Dockerfiles , Docker Images and Compose files like a Pro!
- Build and publish your own custom Docker images.
- Experience using multi-host logging and event monitoring for Docker Swarm.
- Update your containers using rolling updates, healthchecks, and rollbacks.
- No paid software required – Just install your favorite text editor and browser!
- Local admin access to install Docker for Mac/Windows/Linux.
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
Learn Advance Docker & Docker Swarm form Experts.
Develop and Conterize Application for Docker & Execute in Docker Containers.
Convert your application into a Docker Application, Create Docker Images, and Deploy Docker Images.
Manage Data Volumes, Persistent Data using Docker and Docker Swarm.
Learn Continuous Deployment using Docker Swarm.
Docker Training: Become Job Ready in Docker Containers by learning Docker Ecosystem, creating Docker images using Dockerfiles, Installing Ubuntu Linux, and CentOS Linux, Granting Docker Control to Non-root Users, Security, Orchestration, Network Configuration Files, etc.
After taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Use Docker in your daily developer and/or sysadmin roles
- Make Dockerfiles and Compose files
- Build multi-node Swarm clusters and deploying H/A containers
- Protect your keys, TLS certificates, and passwords with encrypted secrets
- Keep your Dockerfiles and images small, efficient, and fast
- Protect important persistent data in volumes and bind mounts
- Lead your team into the future with the latest Docker container skills!
Why shall we learn Docker technologies:
Docker software is on the bleeding edge of technology today.
Docker is becoming a must tool for developers. containers and the Docker’s approach gives you the opportunity to work without any need of dependencies. Docker allows developers to focus on the things which actually matter without worrying about the environment where the application runs.
Tons of companies are using docker in production, today you have access to that same virtualization technology right on your desktop.
Who this course is for:
- Software developers, sysadmins, IT pros, and operators at any skill level.
- Anyone who makes, deploys, or operates software on servers.