[Download] Xamarin Forms: Build Native Cross-platform Apps with C#
Learn to build native mobile apps for Android, iOS and Windows using your existing C# skills
What you’ll learn
- Build native mobile apps for Android, iOS and Windows using C#
- Understand the fundamentals of Xamarin Forms and its architecture
- Build user-interfaces with XAML and code
- Work with images
- Present data in beautiful, interactive lists
- Implement multi-page apps with navigation, tabs, master/detail pages
- Familiarity with C# classes, interfaces, events, delegates, lambda expressions and LINQ
With over 13,000 happy students and 2,600+ positive reviews, this course is Udemy’s most popular course for learning Xamarin Forms!
Do you have an idea for an app and want to turn that into reality? Well, if you want to build that app for iOS, you need to know Objective-C, which is an old, C-based language. The alternative is to learn Swift. If you want to build the same app for Android, you need to learn Java. And if you want to build this app for Windows, of course you need to know C#.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to utilize their existing C# skills to build native mobile apps
- Developers who don’t want to learn Objective-C, Swift or Java to build native apps