Email Marketing Master Class
Email Marketing Master Class Udemy Free download. Build a better email marketing strategy. Connect with more customers..
This course is written by Udemy’s very popular author AWeber Academy, Chris Vasquez, Liz Willits, Kim Robbins, Olivia Dello Buono, Tom Tate and Monica Montesa. It was last updated on March 27, 2017. The language of this course is English but also have Subtitles (captions) in English (US) languages for better understanding. This course is posted under the categories of Digital Marketing, Email Marketing and Marketing on Udemy.
There are more than 3840 people who has already enrolled in the Email Marketing Master Class which makes it one of the very popular courses on Udemy. You can free download the course from the download links below. It has a rating of 4.2 given by 587 people thus also makes it one of the best rated course in Udemy.
The Udemy Email Marketing Master Class free download also includes 8 hours on-demand video, 6 articles, 16 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion and much more.
What am I going to learn?
If you are wondering what you are going to learn or what are the things this course will teach you before free downloading Email Marketing Master Class, then here are some of things:
- You’ll learn how to plan, create and implement an effective email marketing strategy.
- Why email marketing is one of the best tools for converting prospects to customers
What do I need?
These are the very few things you need first before you can free download Email Marketing Master Class:
- You should have a basic understanding of email marketing.
- You should be familiar with email marketing terminology.
- To get the most out of this course, you should have an email marketing platform where you can apply the concepts you learn during class.
- You should have a website.
Enroll for Email Marketing Master Class to learn how to improve your email strategy and connect with more customers. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- 1 – The Role of Email Marketing
- 2 – Creating Your Promo Calendar
- 3 – Email Campaign Creation
- 4 – Email Copywriting and Design
- 5 – Optimizing Opens and Clicks
- 6 – Tracking and Measuring Results
- 7 – Email Deliverability