Ethical Hacking: Network Scan by Nmap & Nessus Free Download
Discover networks, check devices with vulnerabilities by using Nmap. Become an expert in Cyber Security
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use Nmap
- Learn how to use Nessus
- Learn about network scan types
- Learn about script scanning
- 4 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or higher (8 GB recommended)
- 64-bit system processor is mandatory
- 10 GB or more disk space
- Enable virtualization technology on BIOS settings, such as “Intel-VTx”
- Modern Browsers like Google Chrome (latest), Mozilla Firefox (latest), Microsoft Edge (latest)
- All items referenced in this course are Free
- A computer for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong desire to understand hacker tools and techniques
- Be able to download and install all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to the “Ethical Hacking: Network Scan by Nmap & Nessus” course. This is our 3rd course in our Ethical Hacking series.
I wanted to use “Hacking Essentials” in front of the name of the course, but size limit didn’t allow it.
Why “hacking essentials”?
To be able to perform a successful penetration testing or ethical hacking, first, you have to know all the secrets of your targets. You should find all the systems and network devices of your target network before proceeding an ethical hacking operation.
On my complete course, you`ll discover the secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery, using Nmap. You’ll learn all the details of Nmap, which is the most known and de facto network scanning tool. After downloading and installing Nmap by hands on lessons, you will be able to use it as an ip port scanner, open port tester and checking for devices’ operating system and other features.
Then in further lessons, we’ll scan the vulnerabilities of the network we discovered by using Nessus. Nessus is the most known vulnerability scanner and is in the third place of the most popular cyber security tools.
This course starts at beginner levels so you don’t need to have a previous knowledge of network scanning, finding vulnerabilities in devices, using Nmap & using Nessus.
In this course I tried to show the importance of using free tools and platforms, so you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
By registering the course you will have lifetime access the all resources, practice videos and will be able to ask questions about related topics whenever you want.
A step by step approach will help you to track your progress on the go and learn needed skills gradually at your own pace. At the end of this course, you will both have a knowledge and a practical skill set about using network scanning, finding vulnerabilities on systems and learning the general competencies of hackers.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn by the end of course,
- Understand the main terminology of Network Scanning and Finding Vulnerabilities in devices in a network
- Using Nmap with full knowledge and experience
- How to scan a network for scripts
- Learn about network scan types
- Learn how to use Hping
And much, much more….We have also added practical lab sessions in our course for sharping up your skills.
Also after completion of the course, a certificate will be created for your arsenal.
In this course, you will find the clean and pure information. When preparing the training, we especially avoided unnecessary talk and waiting; we have found these parts for you and gotten them out.
I have been working as a cyber security specialist and college instructor for 10 years after a decade of software engineering experience. I am the cyber security expert and the mentor of junior penetration testers as a Certified Ethical Hacker. I performed and managed internal/external/on-site/remote penetration tests & vulnerability assessments at top level financial institutions including global banks HSBC, City Bank, ING Bank; and much other public & private organisations.
As a result of this expertise, I’m working with a handcrafted detail for creating the best and necessary content for my students. This approach also can be seen in my previous course’s reviews.
See what my fellow students have to say:
“Very good experience, I always wanted such type of training which is filled with deep explanation and demo. I am interested in the security field and want to make my career in this domain, I really enjoy the learning.” – Pragya Nidhi
“Easy teaching, no unnecessary statements. Just telling what is needed… An effective real introduction to pentest.” – Ben Dursun
“All applied and easy to grasp the content. Looking forward to getting next training of the lecturer.” – Jim Dowson
“I liked this course! Lots of topics were covered. What I liked the most is the variety of tools used in this course. This way, someone who is willing to learn can pick up the tool that he is interested in and dive more into details. The most important thing is the experienced instructor who takes comments and reviews into consideration and gets back to you whenever there is room for improvement or new topics that might be interesting to you. I can summarise all in two words. I learned!” – Rami Zebian
I’m always updating this course with fresh content, too
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better security specialist.
For keeping up with that pace I’m always adding new, up-to-date content to this course at no extra charge.After buying this course, you’ll have lifetime access to it and any future updates.
I’ll personally answer all your questions
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions.
IMPORTANT: This course is created for educational purposes and all the information learned should be used when the attacker is authorized.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn network scan techniques by using Nmap
- Anyone who wants to learn finding vulnerabilities in devices in a network by using Nessus
- Anyone who to learn script scanning in a network
- People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Consultants who support / will support organizations for creating a more secure environment
- Anyone who wants to be a White Hat Hacker