Excel PowerPivot – Excel Data Analysis & DAX for Beginners
Use the Excel PowerPivot Data Model & DAX functions for fast data analysis. Learn KPIs, Measures & Custom Hierarchies.
What you’ll learn
- This course will teach you the foundations of core PowerPivot features and capabilities.
- You’ll learn basic data structure techniques.
- You should have access to Excel 365 or Excel 2019
- There are no other requirements except for an interest in learning PowerPivot
A brief glimpse of PowerPivot’s usefulness and capabilities…
This course is designed for all Excel users — not just power users capable of building incredible Excel worksheets with functions, VBA, and mystical trickery.
DAX is very similar to Excel formulas; however, you do not need to have experience with Excel formulas in order to use them. DAX and it’s concept of context can allow you to replicate many complex Excel formulas with very simple DAX formulas.
You’ll learn to write formulas that are deceivingly simple yet generate results that seem like magic tricks.
Dramatically increase the your data crunching capabilities with PowerPivot
Incorporate KPIs to give your PivotTable reports dynamic visual cues. Incorporate DAX formulas to create intelligent PivotTables that look-up, link, and allocate values for you.
This course is for anyone new to PowerPivot and applicable to any level of Excel user. You will learn DAX from the beginning stages and you don’t need to be an expert in Excel to take this course.
Change your view of PivotTables
Ever spent hours building a table to load into a PivotTable through lookups, references, and connections?
How about creating additional columns of complex calculations using SUMIFS or AVERAGEIFS?.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for any level of Excel user that needs to be able to slice and dice data to derive useful information to assist in making business decisions.