Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel
Perform financial analysis & financial modeling using Microsoft excel. For people who want to become a Financial Analyst.
What you’ll learn
- Use MS Excel to create and automate the calculation of Financial ratios
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations, and Data importing
- Knowledge of all the essential Excel formulas required for Financial Analysis
- This course on “Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel” only requires a PC with any version of Excel installed in it
You’re looking for a complete course on understanding Financial Analysis and Financial Modeling using MS Excel todrive business decisions, right?
You’ve found the right Financial Analysis using MS Excel course! Financial Analysis and Financial analytics provides scientific support to decision-making concerning a firm’s money related matters.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use MS Excel to create and automate the calculation of Financial Ratios
- Gain solid understanding on Financial Analysis and the role of Financial Analyst using MS ExcelMake Finance Dashboards required for Financial Analysis and understand all the charts that you can draw in Excel
- Learn the commonly used financial formulas available in excel to calculate depreciation, loan-related calculations, NPV, IRR, etc., required for Financial Analysis
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples.
- Theoretical concepts and use cases of different Financial models required for laying foundation of Financial Analysis
- Step-by-step instructions on implementing Financial Analysis models in MS Excel
- Downloadable Excel files containing data and solutions used in each lecture of Financial Analysis, Financial Accounting in MS Excel
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts Financial Analysis, Financial Accounting in MS Excel
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master Excel for Financial Analysis in a short span of time
- Financial Analysts/ Managers who want to expand on the current set of skills