Fundamental Data Analysis and Visualization Tools in Python
Learn how to analyze and visualize data by using Python libraries such as Plotly, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Pandas, and NumPy
What you’ll learn
- Create presentable data visualizations with Python
- Learn how to analyze data with Python
- Make interactive data visualizations using the Plotly module
- Learn how to create plots from your data using Matplotlib, and Seaborn
- Analyze data using the Pandas library to create and structure data
- Analyze data using the NumPy library to create and manipulate arrays
- Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment
- Basic to Intermediate Python Skills
- Basic math skills
- A Desire to learn!
This course will provide an introduction to the fundamental Python tools for effectively analyzing and visualizing data. You will have a strong foundation in the field of Data Science!
You will gain an understanding of how to utilize Python in conjunction with scientific computing and graphing libraries to analyze data, and make presentable data visualizations.
This course is designed for both beginners with some basic programming experience or experienced developers looking to explore the world of Data Science!
In this course you will:
– Learn how to create and analyze data arrays using the NumPy package
– Learn how to use the Pandas library to create and analyze data sets
– Learn how to use Matplotlib, and Seaborn to create professional, eye-catching data visualizations
– Learn how to use Plotly to create interactive charts and plots
You will also get lifetime access to all the video lectures, detailed code notebooks for every lecture, as well as the ability to reach out to me anytime for directed inquiries and discussions.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about Python, Data Science, or Data Visualizations
- Developers interested in learning how to Analyze and Visualize data with Python
- Anyone interested about the rapidly expanding world of Data Science!