Google Data Studio A-Z for Data Visualization and Dashboards
Use Google Data Studio to create reports & data visualizations from Google Sheets| Google Analytics| Google Ads|BigQuery
What you’ll learn
- How to use Google Data Studio to turns your data into fully customizable informative reports and dashboards that are easy to read and share
- All chart types that one can draw in Google Data Studio
- Sharing and collaborating on Datastudio reports
- Branding a report – Adding Logo and setting theme
- Embedding external content into the report
- Embedding your Google Datastudio report on your website
- Adding date range and filter controls to your dashboard
- You just need a computer with internet connection. This is a beginner friendly course and does not require any previous knowledge.
Start using Google Data Studio to its full potential to become proficient at Data Visualization and reporting tasks today!
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Google Data Studio course.
Why should you choose this course?
This is a complete and concise tutorial on Google Data Studio which can be completed within 6 hours.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. Instructors of the course have been teaching Data Science and Machine Learning for over a decade.
I had an awesome moment taking this course. It broaden my knowledge more on the power use of Excel as an analytical tools. Kudos to the instructor! – Sikiru
Very insightful, learning very nifty tricks and enough detail to make it stick in your mind. – Armand
Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to join the field of analytics
- Working professionals looking to learn a powerful dashboarding and Data Visualization tool