Hibernate: Advanced Development Techniques
Learn Advanced Hibernate techniques for Mapping Sets, Lists, Embeddable, Enums and Inheritance
What you’ll learn
- Apply advanced development techniques with Hibernate
- You will TYPE IN EVERY LINE of code with me in the videos. I EXPLAIN every line of code to help you learn!
- Basic Java knowledge is required
This course covers advanced Hibernate development techniques. You will learn how to easily use Hibernate to map Sets, Lists, Embeddable, Enums and Inheritance.
You will type in every line of code with me in the videos … all from scratch.
I explain every line of code that we create. So this isn’t a copy/paste exercise, you will have a full understanding of the code.
Live Coding – I code all of the real-time projects from scratch
All source code is available for download
Responsive Instructor – All questions answered within 24 hours
PDFs of all lectures are available for download
Professional video and audio recordings (check the free previews)
Why You Should Take This Course?
Hibernate is an amazing framework for object-to-relational mapping. It is fairly easy to get started with Hibernate. However, when you need to apply advanced development techniques, it is hard to find helpful, up-to-date information. There is a ton of information available for free on the Internet, but most of it is outdated or poorly written.
This course provides the up-to-date information on advanced Hibernate techniques. In the course, we demystify the concepts and show you practical examples that work using the latest version of Hibernate. Also, you will receive technical support if you have questions about the course material.
You Will Learn How To
- Create mappings for Java Sets, Lists (both unsorted and sorted)
- Integrate embeddable components in Hibernate entities
- Add support for enums with Hibernate
- Apply various Hibernate inheritance strategies
- Compare the Hibernate inheritance strategies in terms of performance and table design
You will receive a quality course, with solid technical material and excellent audio and video production. This is my seventh course at Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced Hibernate developers who want to learn advanced development techniques