HTML Email Mastery – Build Responsive HTML Email Templates
Learn how to build Responsive Dark Mode Friendly HTML Email Templates tested on 82+ email clients including Outlook.
What you’ll learn
- Responsive HTML Email Development in 2020
- Design for Dark Mode Email Clients with CSS Media Queries
- Build HTML Emails that Render 100% Across 80+ Email Clients Including Outlook
- Learn How To Use Gifs in HTML Email, Background Image, Outlook Friendly Buttons, & More.
- No Experience Required
- HTML & CSS Experience Helpful
HTML Email Development is one of the less talked about front-end development skills yet it is highly desirable. Being a freelancer or having a career in HTML Email is HOT right now (2020). Freelancers make upwards of a thousand dollars to build responsive HTML email template layouts and developers are making over $50 per hour ($100,000 per year) building client-tested HTML emails.
In this course, we’ll build a Responsive Dark Mode HTML Email Template that has been testing on 80+ email clients including new and old versions of Outlook. This way you’ll have a complete understanding of why we need certain coding practices to be compliant with all email clients.
Who this course is for:
- All Levels, from Beginner to Advanced HTML Email Developers